Are you ready for some fast hitting thoughts? These all come out of 1 John 3.
- The children of the devil do not love. v.10
- The message from the beginning has all been about loving one another. v.11
- Those who have passed from death to life, love. v.14
- Those who abide in death do not love. v.14
- Jesus showed us what love is by laying down his life for us. v.16
- When we share our material resources with our brothers in need, we show that the love of God abides in us. v.17
- Love is more than just loving communication. v.18
- We are commanded to love. v.23
- We never would love except for the fact that God gave us love and called us his children. v.1
Love is tangible. One of the most obvious marks of being a child of God is that you practice righteousness through love. If you have life, you have love.